Extra low-lint wiper for cleanroom environments.
- Low in particulate and halogen level cleanrooms
- Won’t scratch sensitive surfaces
- Made from patented non-woven surface fabric
- Wipes cleanly to eliminate surface fibers and trapped particles
- Absorbent, soaks up four times its weight in liquids
- Acid resistant, won’t disintegrate from chemical exposure
- When your work requires delicate, light-duty wipers to handle precise tasks
- Kimtech Science™ are an obvious choice.
- These wipes easily clean liquids, dust and small particles. Plus, the anti-static dispensing design reduces electrostatic discharge.
- Ideal for cleaning surfaces, parts, instruments in labs, laboratory lenses, and medical offices.
- Kimberly Clark Kimwipes features one-at-a-time dispensing for minimized waste
- Anti-static dispensing system reduces lint and electrostatic discharge (for sensitive environments like labs)
- Each wiper is 21.6cm (L) x 11.4cm (W) and useful for polishing glassware, cleaning laboratory instruments and other delicate surfaces
- Kimtech™ Wettask Wipers for Solvents feature strong Hydroknit construction. For saturated wiping with solvents; just pour in your preferred solvents/chemical
- Cuts solvent usage by 20% using the Wettask closed bucket; significantly reduces solvent waste and VOC emissions
- Enclosed system also helps eliminate exposure to chemical vapors and splashes
- The enclosed bucket system is conveniently portable and helps eliminate the need for laundering contaminated cloth rags
- Ready to use system saves worker time and effort
- Single sheet dispensing
- Kimtech™ Industrial Cleaning Wipes (Kimtex* Wipers) are low lint and made of durable, textured polypropylene
- Ideal for cleaning grease and oil off of tools and surfaces; very absorbent, which makes cleaning and prepping easy
- Acid-, base- and solvent-resistant, so useful for furniture finishing by hand, engine assembly / repair, appliance assembly, and glass or window cleaning
- Quarterfold format means a compact pack size